Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), as a concept, applies to all organisations, regardless of size, location and sector.
Many organisations would like to implement CSR but are unsure where and how to start. This eBook aims to assist organisations, regardless of their size or the resources available to them, to start developing CSR initiatives. In particular, this eBook is designed to help small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) to implement their own CSR initiatives or, as the author prefers to call it in this context, ‘Business Social Responsibility’ (BSR) – hence the title.
The purposes of this eBook are:
- To highlight how organisations, regardless of size or the resources available to them, can be socially-responsible;
- To explain how they can create a BSR initiative;
- To explain how to evaluate that initiative; and
- To suggest potential BSR ideas that your organisation can implement.
- Implementing Business Social Responsibility
- Successful CSR Initiatives
- BSR in Small Organisations
- BSR in Medium-sized Organisations
- More Ideas for BSR in Your Organisation
- Useful CSR Resources.